Quickpayportal || www.quickpayportal.com is a free online service provided by Athena Health, Inc. By accessing through QuickPayPortal, patients can pay their treatment bills, manage bill payments either paying them or through claiming the insurances, access and manage health records, manage appointments, test results and more similar features. Quickpayportal is simple, easy and free service to use in America. It has the facilities to pay the bills using credit cards recognised by Visa, Master Card, Discover etc. Though the portal is not just limited to the bill payment services, there are a lot more options available to access once you sign in to the QuickPay Portal.
Athena Health, Inc., initially known as Athena Women’s Health, was founded in 1997 in San Diego, California. It was founded by Jonathan Bush (CEO since 1997) and Todd Park (Former Chief Technology Officer of the United States). Athena Health, Inc. provides network enabled services for healthcare and apps to manage clinical and financial results for its hospital and ambulatory clients in United States, with its headquarters located in Watertown, Massachusetts, U.S. It has its operations in parts of U.S like Belfast (Maine), Atlanta (Georgia), Austin (Texas), Princeton (New Jersey) and also in India in the states of Chennai, Bangalore and Pune. Athena Health, Inc., is now a publicly traded American company providing network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps with products like Athena Collector (Revenue Cycle Management and Medical Billing), Athena Clinical (Electronic Health Records), Athena Communicator (Patient Engagement, Care Coordination), Epocrates (Similar to EHR) and Athena Health Population Health (Population Health Management) through software technology.
How to Sign up with Quickpayportal ?
If you want to access QuickPayPortal through your computer make sure that you access the QuickPay Portal website through the browser versions like Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari or Firefox; because some of the materials and contents cannot be accessed through Internet Explorer 6 or any other browsers. The browser should have 128 bit encryption enabled and configured to accept cookies. Make sure that Adobe reader is installed on your computer to view files and reports which are compatible and can be viewed clearly through this software.
Once you have all the features on your computer mentioned above, you need internet access, a valid email id with spam filters set to accept mails from QuickPay Portal domain and most importantly QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code.
QuickPayCode, Statement ID or Access Code is a 15 digit code which is necessary and compulsorily required to start the signing process. You can find the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code on the billing statement. This code acts as your registration or serial number and helps in retrieving all your health data related to your visit to the consultant such as medication, consultation details, treatments, billing etc. available online to manage it in your QuickPayPortal account.
Please follow the below instructions to complete the simple process of QuickPay Portal Sign up:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to active internet connection
- Open the browser (among Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari or Firefox) and go to the QuickPay Portal’s website www.quickpayportal.com
- Provide the 15 digit QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code and click on the “Sign Up Today” option to create an account at QuickPay Portal.
- Provide all the proper details like First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number (SSN), Valid Email Address etc., and create a password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the QuickPay Portal and click on sign up to complete the account creating process.
- The email id you have provided, your date of birth, phone number and the password you have created will be the login details for your QuickPay Portal account.
How to pay Medical bills at www.quickpayportal.com
Registered patients at QuickPayPortal can manage their bills and get to view their bill statements. Bill payments can be done any of the modes like through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Mailing, Internet Banking and Checking or by Calling to the phone number available on the bill statement to pay via phone. Please follow the below process to pay your bills through Quickpayportal:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to active internet connection
- Sign in to your account by entering the login details like email id, your date of birth, phone number and the password.
- Click on the “Bill Payment” option.
- Enter the amount you want to pay which can be the full bill amount or partial.
- You can pay the amount using your credit card – by entering your credit card related details; mail the amount to the given address on bill statement; or pay on phone by calling the mentioned number; or by banking.
- In case you want to pay the bill by claiming your insurance, please provide the contact details of your insurance provider.
- The payment process is completed once you receive a mail or message regarding the payment and transaction details.
By accessing through QuickPay Portal, patients can pay their treatment bills, manage bill payments either paying them or through claiming the insurances, access and manage health records, manage appointments, test results and more similar features. Peryourhealth is also online billing portal similar to thisThe following are the services offered by QuickPay Portal:
- Manage Bills: Registered patients can manage their bills and get to view their bill statements. Bill payments can be done any of the modes like through Credit Cards, Mailing, Internet Banking and Checking or by Calling to the phone number available on the bill statement to pay via phone.
- Contact QuickPay: You can contact QuickPay community to get help solving issues related to the technical problems like signing in, bill payment issues etc.
- Test Results: Got your health test done, you can receive the test result or report online by accessing through QuickPay Portal.
- Health Records: You can manage and track your health by monitoring and recording the past medical reports, results and doctor’s advices.
- Personal Information: Edit your personal information like name, address etc., for billing and shipping facilities.
- Patient’s Educational Material: This service allows patients to get to know about their sickness and the reasons to get affected and solutions to cure it to manage and overcome the specific diseases.
- Contact Healthcare Provider: You can contact your Healthcare provider by means of messages to clear your queries and get information regarding various topics related to the healthcare provider facilities.
- Scheduling Appointments: Schedule appointments with physicians and related doctors using QuickPay Portal.
- Doctor’s Notes: You can also get doctor’s advices, prescriptions and summary in the form of notes on QuickPay Portal to track your medication.
- Secure Health Information: You can save your health information in the form of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and can also share with any other person in case you want to share.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ about Quickpayportal
- What is QuickPay Portal?
- QuickPay Portal is a free online service provided by Athena Health, Inc., to manage bill payments, Schedule an Appointment, Message Doctor for Advices, Manage Medical Prescriptions, Request for Renewal of Prescriptions, Manage Health Test Reports etc.
- What is QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code? Where can I find QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code?
- QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code is a 15 digit code which is necessary and compulsorily required to start the signing process. You can find the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code on the billing statement. This code acts as your registration or serial number and helps in retrieving all your health data related to your visit to the consultant such as medication, consultation details, treatments, billing etc. available online to manage it in your QuickPay Portal account.
- What should be done if I forget my password?
- In case you forget your Quickpayportal log in password, you can sign in to your account using QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code and click on forgot password option. An Email will be sent to your account with password reset link.
- Is it safe and secure pay bills using QuickPayportal?
- Yes, it is secure and safe as it does not share your details with any other party.
- What are the modes through which I can pay bills using Quickpayportal?
- You can pay medical bills by accessing the QuickPay Portal through Credit Cards, mailing, banking or by calling to the number available on their billing statement fully or partially. You can also make the payment by claiming insurances from your insurance providers.
- How can I contact QuickPayPortal community in case I need help?
- To contact QuickPay community for help and issues related to the website, you need to be a member or should have the QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code. Without these you cannot contact the QuickPay Portal community.
- What if I need more help regarding Quickpayportal?
- Please visit www.quickpayportal.com, in case you need more help and scroll down the page to the bottom to find all the related queries and answers.