Erie Water Works assumed operations of the Erie Water Systems on January 1, 1992, indicates that it has been serving the region for many years and has gained significant experience and expertise in water management.
The Erie Water Works’ goal to operate, maintain, and rehabilitate the water system while providing service at an affordable cost is commendable. Access to safe and reliable water is essential for public health, and ensuring that this service is affordable for all residents is crucial.
How to pay Erie water works bills?
Down below is the comprehensive list of payment options available to customers of the Erie Water Works. The different payment options offer flexibility and convenience to customers in paying their quarterly water, sewer, and refuse bills.
- The first option is mail-in payments, where customers can send their payments to the Erie Water Works lockbox processor using a return envelope. This option is convenient for customers who prefer to pay their bills by mail.
Erie Water Works
P.O. BOX 4170
Woburn, MA 01888-4170
- The second mail-in payment option is for customers who do not require a return envelope. In this case, customers can send their payments directly to
Erie Water Works
340 West Bayfront Parkway
Erie, PA 16507-2004
- The third option is call-in payments, where customers can use the Erie Water Works telephone payment system to pay their bills over the phone via debit or credit card. This option is convenient for customers who prefer to pay their bills using their phone.
- The fourth payment option is the website payment, where customers can visit the online customer portal to view account details and make a payment using e-check or a debit/credit card. Customers should be aware that it may take 24-72 hours for their account to be credited. http://www.invoicecloud.com/eriepa
- The fifth payment option is walk-in payments, where customers can pay in person at the Erie Water Works office using a credit/debit card, check, or cash. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This option is convenient for customers who prefer to pay their bills in person.Customers can also drop their payment at one of the outside payment boxes located at 240 West 12th Street or 340 West Bayfront Parkway
Overall, the Erie Water Works provides a variety of payment options to meet the diverse needs of its customers.
Frequently Asked Questions related to Erie water works payments:
Is Erie Water Works Bill Pay secure?
Yes, Erie Water Works Bill Pay is secure and uses industry-standard encryption to protect customer information.
Can I pay my Erie Water Works bill over the phone?
Yes, customers can pay their Erie Water Works bill over the phone by calling the customer service number and following the prompts.
What payment methods does Erie Water Works Bill Pay accept?
Erie Water Works Bill Pay accepts credit cards, debit cards, and bank account payments.