MyPrepaidCenter.com: Here you can know about activating myprepaidcentre activate card, how to check balance and list of Merchants and stores. provides the cards like American Express, Discove®, Visa and MasterCard. They mainly deal with the promotional cards from the participated merchants and are accepted only at these selected merchants. These may be used for paying bills of hotel rooms, tickets, online shopping, rental cars, etc.
MyPrepaidCenter Activation, how to Check Balance and other important inforrmation
MyPrepaidCenter Activation is an easy process. You may not use the card without activating it. Activating or signing into your account is same in this case. You may sign in by activating your card online or by calling customer care. All you need to do is following these steps and enjoy shopping with your MyPrepaidCenter card:
Activating MyPrepaidCenter card online:
- Go to the website https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/.
- Enter your card number written on the front side of the card and the valid thru date.
- Enter the security code. It is a 3 digit code you may find at the back of the card.
- This leads to activation of your card.
Activating MyPrepaidCenter card by calling customer care:
- When you receive the card, first thing to do is note down the number of the card.
- Read the terms and conditions you may find with your card delivery.
- Call customer care. The number for customer care is written on the backside of the card.
- Provide the card number, valid thru date, security number and your personal details.
- Once the card is confirmed, your MyPrepaidCenter card is activated.
Limitations of the MyPrepaidCenter card:
- You can use it at selected merchant outlets or a single merchant outlet.
- It is neither a credit card nor a debit card.
- For some cards, there is a fixed value of amount and cannot be refilled.
- If the sale is finished after your valid thru date, you may collapse your unused balance.
- You cannot withdraw the money from an ATM.
- You cannot use the card for booking purposes.
- If an amount of above the balance level is tried to be paid, the transaction gets declined.
- You need to pay for renewal of valid thru date.
- If the card is expired, you will not get the amount return to your card
How and where to use MyPrepaidCenter card:
- The MyPrepaidCenter card comes under the partnership with Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover. The purchases can be made at the stores listed in the merchant list of the card provider or only at the store of card provider.
- In order to use the card, you need to activate the card either online or by calling customer care.
- No card comes activated.
- If you are making an online purchase at the specified seller/store, you need to enter in the category of credit card.
- If you return a purchase, you get the money back into your card.
Renewal of card:
There are some conditions to get your card renewed.
- Your card will no longer be active once you reach the valid thru date
- If you are in a program that might be continuing after your valid thru date then only in this case you may get a new card.
- To apply for a new card or renew its validity you need to pay some amount which varies according to the card provider and program.
- In case there are points left on the card and the card has expired and cannot be renewed as the program has finished, then you will end up losing your balance or remaining points.
Check balance of MyPrepaidCenter card:
You can check the balance or points available in your card by just logging into your account. Click here to check your balance. You need to provide your card details or can just simply log in if you have an account.
MyPrepaidCenter stores or merchant list:
Here is the list of stores which accept MyPrepaidCenter cards for shopping, ticketing etc. stores and merchant list
This list may vary depending upon the program.
In case you forget your log in details/password recovery:
You may forget or misplace your login details. In such time, you may contact customer care number you can find on the backside of your card. Another option is that you can retrieve your login details by providing your mail id in case you forget username. If you forgot your password, you need to provide your username and answer some security questions you had provided while creating your account.
MyPrepaidCenter customer care and contact details:
For customers holding American Express cards dial 888-900-2347 (in U.S.)
For Lost or Stolen of cards dial 877-227-0956
Discover® cardholders dial 888-842-0336 (in the U.S.) or 801-744-9918 (outside the U.S.)
MasterCard cardholders dial 888-371-2109 (in the U.S. and Canada) or 339-234-6415 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Visa cardholders dial 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
FAQs related to Myprepaidcentre.com
- Where and how can I use MyPrepaidCenter card?
The usage of MyPrepaidCenter card is vast but is limited to the listed merchant stores. You can shop at the specified merchants either online or walk in to store or catalogue. You cannot withdraw the amount from an ATM as it is limited only for shopping or paying bills. You can obtain more information and your queries answered by calling customer support.
- Can I renewal MyPrepaidCenter card after its validity?
Yes, you can renewal your card if the scheme or program is still going on and you are left with some balance in your card. If the program is done, you may not be eligible for applying a new card. You need to pay a small amount to get a new card. If the deal is finished, you cannot retrieve back your points left in your card.
- What should be done if my card is stolen or lost?
First thing you need to do if your card is lost or stolen, contact the customer care by using the number written backside of your card. If the validity of your card is left for around 15 days or above you can get a new card because the shipping of the card through speed mail may take 7-10 working days.
- What to do if encountered by a problem at the time of sale?
The only thing you need to do is ask the merchant to speak with customer care or cardholder services.
- Where can I see my transaction records and is the card website safe?
You can log into your account for the summary of your transactions. Yes, the website is secure and you can provide your details without any hesitation.
- Can I add money or balance to my card?
You can add money or balance to your card in case you want to shop more. But this is not applicable in all cases. There are some special cards made according to the program. You need to contact customer care to verify on this.