ERStatement: Emergency Group Office Patient’s Bill Payments through the EGO Payment Portal at www.erstatement.com
ER Statement refers to the Emergency Room Statement. The patients who were treated at the emergency rooms will get their due bills through mail. They need to pay the due amount by visiting the hospital later. To provide a convenient facility for the patients in paying their bills, the www.erstatemnt.com provides an online bill payment option through which patients or their concerned people can clear the bills. The portal can be used to make the bill payments online by visiting the link www.erstatement.com and make the bill payments using their credit cards. The patients can also make payments through money orders or pay checks but the payment through the credit cards is the most convenient and most adopted method at www.erstatement.com.
In this article, we will discuss about the contact details, bill payment procedure at www.erstatement.com and other similar information regarding erstatement.com. So, if you are looking for similar information, please go through the below article.
www.erstatement.com — contact details:
- ERStatement official website: www.erstatement.com
- To speak to the ER Statement customer care associate, dial: (877) 346-2455
www.erstatement.com — Pay your EGO bills at ER Statement portal:
You can make payments at ERStatement.com by using your credit cards. Before you start the bill payment process, make sure that you are carrying the previous bills with you as you may be required to produce some details of such things. If you have the above requirements, please follow the below steps to make payments for your EGO bills through the www.erstatement.com portal:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the portal www.erstatement.com.
- Now you need to enter the client, account number and the password.
- The client, account number and the password can be found on the statement you have received through the hospital via email.
- Please enter the required details in their respective fields and click on the “log in” option.
- You will now be shown with the concerned account details. These are the patient details.
- Make sure you confirm the name and other details of the patient to avoid any mismatch and wrong transactions.
- Once you have confirmed the details of the patient, go to the balance due section and enter the amount you want to pay.
- After entering the amount to be paid, click on the “Pay Now” option.
- Now you will be asked to provide the credit card details like the credit card number, expiry date, CVV number etc.
- Fill in the appropriate details in their respective fields.
- After providing the necessary information, click on the terms and conditions if any and click on “pay”.
- Your payment will be done and you will receive an invoice to your email address.
- That’s it! Your bill payment process is completed.
You can also make the bill payments through other means like pay check or money order. The concerned address for bill payments can be found on the bill statement you have received through the email.
www.erstatement.com — Security breach at erstatement:
There might be some wrong groups of people who want to fraud you in the name of ER Statement. They will ask you to provide your credit card details, personal and banking details. Please, do not disclose any of the information with such spammers. They do not represent ER Statement. The ER Statement or its associates will not ask you to provide any such details either by calling or through email. If you have received any email or a call of such thing report it by calling (877) 346-2455.
Hope you have got all the necessary information regarding the ERStatement.com. If you have any doubts or questions regarding your bills or any other queries, please contact the ER Statement team or call (877) 346-2455. You can go through the below included Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to get quick answers for your questions.
Frequently Asked Question / FAQ:
- What is ERStatement?
- ERStatement is an online bill payment service provided through the portal www.erstatement.com for the patients who have their treatment at Emergency Rooms and belong to the Emergency Group Office.
- Where can I find the Client, account number and password to make payment at www.erstatement.com?
- You can find the client, account number and password at the bill statement you have received from the hospital through an email and make a bill payment at www.erstatement.com.
- What are the modes to make bill payments at www.erstatement.com?
- You can make bill payments through credit cards at www.erstatement.com. You can also make your bill payments through mailing a money order or check to the address you can find on your billing statement.
- I received an email or call from erstatement.com to provide my details? What should I do?
- If you got an email or a call mentioning it to be from www.erstatement.com and asking to provide your credit card details, personal and banking details, please do not disclose any of the information with such spammers. They do not represent ER Statement. The ER Statement or its associates will never ask you to provide such details either by calling or through email. If you have received any email or a call of such thing report it by calling (877) 346-2455.