myWakeHealth provides you online access to consult a doctor, managing your reports, bill payments, prescriptions and almost everything about your health. It is a free resource offered by Wake Forest Baptist Health organization. The main motive of this portal is to provide health care management services to all the people across the country. The other motive of myWakeHealth is to track and better up the health rate of the people. All you need to do is sign up an account on the website and start managing & keeping a record on your health and self-care. myWakeHealth also provides an on-call health service which is a free resource for the people to call and get answered for your general health care queries. If your problem requires a skilled person, you may register your request and they will get back to you with a solution.
All you need to know about myWakeHealth.org patient portal:
The following are the fields you can access from myWakeHealth patients portal:
- Test results: You can view your test results in a couple of days at your home instead of visiting the hospital and without waiting for a phone call or letter
- Messages: Ask and get messages from your doctor on the go
- Appointments: Schedule and manage your appointments with a doctor from your home and work place
- Medications: Keep a track on filling the medicines and your medications
- Remainders: Get remainders about medications, billing, test results etc., by default on time
- Summaries: get your visit to a doctor summaries and doctor’s notes to avoid missing important advices
- Billing: pay your hospital bills by just logging into your account with a detailed information
- Questionnaires: Ask queries to doctors and registered nurses for health care
- Track my health: Keep an eye on your BP, sugar levels etc., in a graphical manner to improve your health;
Services provided by myWakeHealth:
- Health On-Call service helps you to ask your general health related queries which is answered by registered nurses instantly by a call from your comfort zone
- Renewal of prescription
- Accessing your test results from mobile app or website
- Scheduling an appointment and to forecast one based on your past visit
- Access summaries of your visit and notes from the doctor
- Pay and manage your hospital bills
myWakeHealth sign up and login details:
If you are new patient and don’t have a myWakeHealth account, you need to sign up first. Follow the steps to sign up at myWakeHealth:
- Click on the link to register into myWakeHealth https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp
- Provide the activation code you can find on your after visit summary
- For new patients you need to request an activation code by mail by sending request
- In case of lost, expired or no delivery of activation code, click here and continue the process of registration
- Provide your date of birth and SSN (social security number)
- After filling all your details, confirm a username and password required for login to your account and your account will be created
- After successful registration you can log into your myWakeHealth account from anywhere and anytime by providing your username and password
Billing and payments with myWakePortal portal:
Manage and pay your hospital bills from your registered myWakeHealth account by the following modes:
- Cash: pay in cash by visiting your provider in person
- Credit/debit card: login to your account and pay the bills using credit/debit cards
- Online banking: pay the bills by going through your myWaveHealth account and bank account
myWakeHealth phone number and customer support info:
- Official website: https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/
- Click here to download mobile app and manage things on the go.
- Send a request or general queries by mail to [email protected]
- For reporting technical problems, send mail to [email protected]
- Call 855-560-5111, 888-716-9253 for appointments and consultation
- For Health On-Call service dial 800-446-2255(toll free), 336-716-2255
You may like to know about www.quickpayportal.com and www.targetpayandbenefits.com
FAQs about myWakeHealth
1. What is myWakeHealth and is it free?
myWakeHealth is an online service provided by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to keep their patients and other people tracking and overcoming their health issues and bill payments. Yes, it is a free service provided in order to achieve good health rate.
2. How to sign up for myWakeHealth?
You need not bother if you are not a previous patient of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. You can sign up even without the activation code. Activation code helps in acquiring the past test results and tracking previous cases of a patient. You can sign up by ways:
- By using activation code: It is available on the visit summary or billing statement which helps in bringing back the all past health issues to you for monitoring purpose.
- Sign up by mail: Fill in all your details if you don’t have an activation code to request for an account sign up. This process may require 5-7 days to create your account.
- Sign up online: In this case activation code is not mandatory and you may sign up for an account instantly.
3. What is myWakeHealth customer care or patient support line?
You can call myWakeHealth patient support line or customer care by dialling the toll free number 855-560-5111.
4. When and where I get my test results? Are all results shared electronically?
The test results are shared electronically on myWakeHealth and you can see them by logging into your account. It takes around 4 days to prepare your test results electronically. Some tests are shared directly by your provider if the results are too sensitive.
5. Can any other person see my test results? What if I want to share my test results with someone?
Due to strict proxy policy, they do not share your test results with any one. You may add a member to your proxy by filling this form and mail it to Health Information Management, 4th Floor South Building, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem NC 27157 or fax to 336-716-5271.
6. What about the test results of children and teenagers?
Parents are allowed to the proxy of a minor up to 12 years of age by default. On the 12th birthday of a person, the proxy automatically restricts other persons in order to help the child to discuss openly about the problems on sex, drugs etc.
7. What if I forget my username or password?
You can recover or reset your user ID or password in case you forget them. Click forgot username or forgot password and provide the security and identity details to recover your login details.
Hope you had a brief info about myWakeHealth. In case you need more information call customer care at 855-560-5111