PayMyDoctor @ www.paymydoctor.com is an online payment portal powered by Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. It is a free service provided to make bill payments of medical treatments and hospital bills. The patients or any other concerned person can access the website portal at www.paymydoctor.com by providing some of the required billing details and make payments online.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is an American company mainly related to information technology. It was founded in 1982 as Medic Computer Systems and later changed its name to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. Its headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois. Its product list includes software dealing with the categories of Analytics and Insights, Care Coordination, Clinical, Financial and Patient Engagement. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. provides physician practices, hospitals and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology, solutions for patient engagement and care coordination, financial and analytics technology.
Now coming to the topic of PayMyDoctor, here we will discuss about the accessible options and their procedure in details. So if you are planning to make your hospital bill payments and treatment bills through PayMyDoctor by using the portal www.paymydoctor.com, you must go through this article to get your doubts cleared.
PayMyDoctor – How to create an account:
To perform any action at the site www.paymydoctor.com, one needs to have a valid bill. This is required in order to provide the billing details such as client Id, account number, zip code, etc. so to create an account at the online bill payment portal pay my doctor follow the below instruction as a guide:
- Make sure that you have a valid treatment or hospital bill statement with you.
- Also make sure that the computer / PC / laptop or any other device you are using has an active internet connection to it.
- Open the browser and go to the pay my doctor website by entering the URL www.paymydoctor.com
- You can see an option “create an account”. Click on the option to start the process of creating an account at the portal and get yourself registered.
- A form will appear on the screen asking to fill in details of particular things like Client ID, Account Number, Five Digit Zip Code, Username and Email Address etc.
- The Client ID, Account Number and Five Digit Zip Code are the things you can find on the bill statement.
- Enter the above details carefully and set a password to your account.
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the “Next” option.
- You will be provided with some terms and conditions. Read them carefully and check on the “I agree” box.
- Now click on the “Create account” option to get yourself registered and create an account successfully at www.paymydoctor.com
- Make sure that you remember the username and password that you have provided while creating the account. These will be the log in details which are required to log in to your account at www.paymydoctor.com
These steps will help you create and account at the pay my doctor portal with an ease.
PayMyDoctor — Make a bill payment at www.paymydoctor.com:
The bill payment at Pay My Doctor patient’s portal can be done with or without having a registered account at the www.paymydoctor.com portal. It will be better if you have a registered account at the portal. Please follow the below steps to make a bill payment at PayMyDoctor portal:
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection connected to the device you are using.
- Open the browser and go to the website www.paymydoctor.com.
- If you have a registered account at the Pay My Doctor portal, log in to your account by providing the log in details like username and password.
- In case you don’t have an account at www.paymydoctor.com, click on the “Pay Now” option available in a green colour buttoned option.
- Now provide the details like Client ID, Account Number and Five Digit Zip Code which you can find on your billing statement.
- Now click on “Continue”
- Select the payment method. The payment can be done using any of the major credit cards powered by Visa / MasterCard / Discover.
- Enter the card details carefully. Confirm the amount and the verification and click on the make payment option.
- Once you have received transaction details either via SMS or mail, this means your payment is done.
- Take a print out or a copy of the transaction details for future purpose.
In this simple manner, you can make a hospital or treatment bill payment through Pay My Doctor portal at www.paymydoctor.com. Though you can make the bill payments with our without creating an account at the Pay My Doctor portal, we would like to suggest you to create an account to make the payment process simpler and make paperless billing and transactions in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ:
- What is PayMyDoctor?
- PayMyDoctor is an online free bill payment service provided by Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., at www.paymydoctor.com.
- Is it safe to make bill payments through the PayMyDoctor portal website at www.paymydoctor.com?
- It is safe and secure to make payments through the online PayMyDoctor portal at www.paymydoctor.com.
- What are the accepted modes of payment at www.paymydoctor.com?
- You can make payments at www.paymydoctor.com using any of the major credit cards powered by Visa / MasterCard / Discover.
- Do I need to register myself or create an account at www.paymydoctor.com to make a bill payment?
- It is not necessarily required to be registered or create an account at the PayMyDoctor portal to make a bill payment. You can make a bill payment with or without an account at the portal. But if you have an account, this will reduce the process length and may provide you a history of payments and data.
- What are the requirements to make a bill payment at www.paymydoctor.com?
- The following are the things required to make a bill payment at www.paymydoctor.com:
- Bill statement
- A computer / laptop / PC with an active internet connection
- A valid credit card with sufficient balance in it as of the billing amount