Ray’s Trash Service is the largest independent waste disposal and recycling service providers in the Indianapolis region. The Rays Trash and Rays Garbage facilities are available for the consumers of residential, commercial and industrial types. Apart from trash collection and garbage disposals, Ray’s Trash also provides the services like constructional waste management, recycling service through Ray’s Indianapolis Recycling, Document destruction, Demolition, Disaster clean up and land clearing.
Here in this article, you can find the details about the company Ray’s Trash and Ray’s Trash Services. You can also find the details about the options available at the Rays Trash online website www.raystrash.com. Please go through the complete article to know the information about the Rays Trash Services in detail.
About Ray’s Trash:
Ray’s Trash was founded in the year 1965. Since then, Rays Trash provides waste management and recycling services in the regions of Indianapolis. This is why the waste collection service provider is also known as Ray’s Trash Indianapolis. The services provided by the Rays Trash include waste collection from residential, commercial and industrial consumers in the Indianapolis, Ray’s Indianapolis Recycling, document destruction, demolition, disaster clean up and land clearing.
The Rays Trash Service Inc. is known for its effective work procedures and fast services. You can access the Rays Trash services by ordering them through phone or online at www.raystrash.com. The services provided by the Rays Trash are not same for all the regions. Some regions may have access to avail all the Rays Trash services while some locations may not have all the services available. You can visit the online website www.raystrash.com to check the available Rays Trash services at your location.
Options available at www.raystrash.com:
The website www.raystrash.com provides all the necessary information about the Rays Trash Services. The website is available for everyone’s access. If you are unaware of the options available at the Rays Trash online website www.raystrash.com, you can get to know about them here:
- Make bill payments: The customers using the services of Rays Trash can make their bill payments online through the website www.raystrash.com. Only the Rays trash customers can have access to exercise this option and make their Ray’s Trash bill payments online.
- Access the Rays Trash Services: You can ask for a Rays trash service through the website www.raystrash.com. You can avail a quote in case you have a big job to be done. You can also get the rental services provided by the Rays Trash Services Inc.
- You can also get to know about the Rays Trash services available at your location through the raystrash.com portal.
- You can get to know about the vacant positions at Rays Trash to join the team.
- You may also get the appropriate contact details of Rays Trash to get in touch with them.
The above options can be accessed through the Rays Trash online portal www.raystrash.com.
Create your account online at www.raystrash.com:
You need to have an account created at www.raystrash.com. This will help you in logging in to your account at the portal and manage your account services online. This will also provide you with details regarding the scheduling of trash collection services. You can also make the Rays Trash bill payments online through the website www.raystrash.com after you pass through the Rays Trash login page.
The account creation at www.raystrash.com is very simple. You need to visit the Rays Trash Services online portal by entering the web address in the browser of your device www.raystrash.com. On the home page, you need to click on the “Pay Your Bill” option which will take you to the Ray’s Trash login page. Here you can find the account creation option as “I’m new. I need to create an account”. This will direct you to the registration process. You need to provide your email address, Rays Trash account number, Rays Trash invoice number and the invoice total which are available on your Rays Trash billing statement. You will also get the option to create a password and a reminder question and answer. After submitting the above details, your account will be created instantly.
The email address and the password you have created during the registration process will be your Rays Trash login details. You can log in to your account at www.raystrash.com by providing these details at the Rays Trash login page.
Rays Trash login:
You need to be a registered user at the website www.raystrash.com to log in to your account. If you are not a registered user, you can register your account online easily by following the above-mentioned registration details.
If you are registered user with valid Rays Trash login details, you can visit the website www.raystrash.com. Click on the “Pay your bill” option which will direct you to the Rays Trash login page. You need to provide your RaysTrash.com login details like email address and password here in their respective fields carefully. After providing the appropriate Rays Trash login details, submit them. The portal will then direct you to your Rays Trash account at www.raystrash.com based on the Rays Trash login details you have provided.
Make a Rays Trash bill payment online at www.raystrash.com:
You can make a bill payment online through the website www.raystrash.com. You need to log in to your account at the portal by providing your Ray’s Trash login details. The portal will then direct you to your account. Make sure that you review your bill before making the payment. After confirming the bill details to be true, select a payment method. You can make the payment through credit card or debit card or through online bank checking.
You need to provide the appropriate payment details like credit card details like card number, expiration date, CVV etc., in case you choose to pay through credit card. You must provide the bank account number, account type etc., in case you choose to pay through your bank account directly by online banking or checking. You will be asked to provide your debit card details like debit card number, CVV, name of the card holder etc., to pay via debit card. After providing all the payment related details, submit them. Your payment for your Ray’s Trash bills will be done.
The portal www.raystrash.com is safe and secure to make online payments and share your payment details. The portal will not share your payment details with any other third party. When your payment is successfully completed, you will receive the transaction details through email or text message. You may also find a transaction copy of your payment in your account at www.raystrash.com.
Rays Trash bill payment:
Apart from bill payment through online means at www.raystrash.com, you can also make the bill payments through the autopay facility. In this system, the billing amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the scheduled date. You can activate this service by calling at the number 317 – 539 – 2024. You will be asked to provide your bank account details. Now whenever the due date has arrived, the amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account to make the bill payment.
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding Ray’s Trash Services and online portal www.raystrash.com including the bill payment methods. For more information or queries or issues related to your account or payment or services, please contact the Rays Trash Service. You can find the contact details below.
Rays Trash Services — Contact details:
- Rays Trash online portal: raystrash.com
- In case of queries or issues related to your account or payment or services, you can reach the Rays Trash customer support services by dialing the number: 317 – 539 – 2024
- Rays Trash main office
- Mailing address: 3859 East US Highway 40, PO BOX I, Clayton, Indiana, 46118
- Phone number: 800 – 531 – 6752 or 317 – 539 – 2024
- Fax: 317 – 539 – 5962
- Ray’s Recycling Plant
- Mailing address: 2900 East US Highway 40, Clayton, IN 46118
- Phone number: 317 – 539 – 6770
- Fax: 317 – 539 – 5383
- Farnsworth Metal Recycling
- Mailing address: 3602 Farnsworth Street, Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Phone number: 317 – 481 – 8501
- Fax: 317 – 481 – 8230
- 334 Recycle and Transfer
- Mailing address: 6251 Indianapolis Road, Whitestown, IN 46075
- Phone number: 317 – 769 – 2026
- Fax: 317 – 769 – 2025
- White River Recycle Facility
- Mailing address: 200 Harding Street, Indianapolis, IN 46222
- Phone number: 317 – 636 – 2024
- Fax: 317 – 636 – 2028
- Ray’s Resource Recovery & Transfer
- Mailing address: 3830 East US Highway 40, Clayton, IN 46118
- Phone number: 317 – 539 – 4617
- Ray’s Indianapolis Recycling Facility
- Mailing address: 2025 Stout Field West Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Fax: 317 – 381 – 0968