Mypennmedicine.Org: Details regarding Mypennmedicine Patient Portal, Sign up, Log in, app etc.
MyPennMedicine is an online service for patients which can be accessed by visiting the website www.mypennmedicine.org. The website provides services like online bill payment, communicating with the health provider’s team, renew prescriptions, manage appointments, test results, tracking medications etc. The services of MyPennMedicine can also be accessed through the smart phone apps for Android and iOS.
In this article, we will discuss about the details regarding MyPennMedicine like their contact details, sign up and login process, bill payment process etc. If you are looking for similar information about the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal, please go through the article to get the information regarding the concerned topic.
www.mypennmedicine.org — Contact details:
- My Penn Medicine Patient Portal Website: www.mypennmedicine.org or https://secure.mypennmedicine.org/MyPennMedicine/
- To speak to the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal customer service associate, dial: 866-614-7606
www.mypennmedicine.org — Services offered at My Penn Medicine Patient Portal:
The following are the services which users can access by logging in to their account at www.mypennmedicine.org patient portal:
- Users can review their test results, medications, immunization history, and similar data and store them in an electronic format to access whenever and wherever.
- Patients can stay in touch with their physician through the chat option.
- Users can manage the appointments with the doctors or health care providers and can even schedule or reschedule an appointment.
- Patients can upload their health and fitness related data in self-tracking programs of their mobile phones to view a collective data type manner. This includes data from the Apple Health app and similar apps.
- Patients can view their bill amount which is due at the hospital after treatment and can even make the payments through the portal using credit cards.
- Users can make a group and can have the access to their family’s health information
The following are the services one can access at the My Penn Medicine Patient portal by logging in to their account through the website or mobile apps using Android or iOS devices.
Sign up for an account at My Penn Medicine Patient Portal:
The above mentioned services can be accessed only by logging in to the account at www.mypennmedicine.org. If you are not a registered user at the My Penn Medicine Patient portal and want to access the services, please register yourself at the portal first. To register yourself, please go through the below process details.
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the website www.mypennmedicine.org.
- Click on the option “Activate an account” to begin the sign up process.
- You need to request for an activation code first.
- On the next page, you can locate the option “Sign up online”.
- Click on the option to start the process to request the activation code.
- At the next page, you will be asked to enter details like Name: first name, middle name and last name, address, city, state, zip, country, date of birth, sex, last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN), email address and phone number.
- After filling all the details, check the “I’m not a robot” box and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an activation code through an email to the email address you have provided.
- Go back to the login page by entering the address https://secure.mypennmedicine.org/MyPennMedicine/accesscheck.asp.
- Fill in the details like the activation code, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth.
- After filling all the above details in their respective fields, click on the “Next” button.
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to provide some details and then create a user name and a password.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Submit” or “Sign up” option.
- Soon your account will be registered and you can log in with the username and the password you have created.
Do not tell your user name and password to any other person as it is not subjected to share your login credentials. Keep the login details to be remembered every time because these are required to be produced at the time of logging in to your account at the My Penn Medicine patient portal.
Detailed process for My Penn Medicine login:
You need to register yourself at the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal in order to login. If you have not registered your account at the portal, please follow the above process and sign up for your account. If you have already registered yourself and have valid user name and password to log in at the portal, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection and meets the system requirements mentioned above.
- Open the browser and visit the website www.mypennmedicine.com.
- On the home page, you can locate the login section.
- Enter your username and password in their respective fields carefully.
- After entering the login credentials, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Based on the login details you have provided, you will be directed to your account at the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal.
www.mypennmedicine.org — Forgot user name or password to log in at the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal:
In case you forgot the log in details of your account at www.mypennmedicine.org, please follow the concerned process to retrieve back your username or password.
- Open the browser of your device and visit the website www.mypennmedicine.org.
- On the home page, you can locate the option “Forgot Password”.
- Click on the “Forgot password” option.
- You will be asked to enter the details like MyPennMedicine user name, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth.
- After filling the above details carefully, click on the “Next” option.
- The password retrieving link and its details will be sent to you through an email to the email address you have provided at the time of registration.
Forgot User Name:
- Open the browser of your device and visit the website www.mypennmedicine.org.
- On the home page, you can locate the option “Forgot User Name”.
- Click on the “Forgot user name” option.
- You will be asked to provide the details like first name, last name, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Submit” option.
- You will receive your user name details through an email to your email address which you have provided at the time of registration of your account at www.mypennmedicine.com.
www.mypennmedicine.org — Download MyPennmedicine Patient Portal app for mobile:
You can access all the options available at the website www.mypennmedicine.com on your mobile through an app. The My Penn Medicine mobile app is designed by Epic Systems Corporation and is known as MyChart app. The app is available for both Android and iOS mobiles and devices and can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store and iTunes store respectively for free. You can go through the below steps to download and install the app on your Android or iOS devices.
Download My Penn Medicine app for Android from Google Play Store:
- Make sure that your device is compatible with the above mentioned system requirements.
- Open the browser and copy paste the web address https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epic.mychart.android&hl=en.
- The link will open the Google Play Store app and will take you to the MyChart app page.
- Click on the “Download” option to begin the process of downloading the set up.
- After the download is finished, you can see the options “Install”.
- Click on the Install option and provide the necessary permissions to finish up the installing process.
- You can now access the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal mobile app from your Android device.
Download My Penn Medicine app for iOS device from iTunes or App store:
- Make sure that the device you are using is compatible with the above mentioned system requirements.
- Open the browser and copy paste the web address https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mychart/id382952264?mt=8.
- The link will open the iTunes app on your phone and will take you to the MyChart app page.
- Click on the “Get” option to begin the process of downloading the set up.
- After the download is finished, you can see the app installing in the menu.
- Provide the necessary permissions to finish up the installing process.
- You can now access the My Penn Medicine Patient Portal mobile app from your iOS mobile device.
Hope you have got all the necessary information regarding www.mypennmedicine.org. if you have any questions and queries related to the technical problems of the website portal, please speak to the My Penn Medicine customer care representative by dialling the number 866-614-7606. For quick answers to your queries, please go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section included below.
You may also like to read Quickpayportal and erstatement
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ:
- What is My Penn Medicine?
- My Penn Medicine is an online portal provided to held services for the patients through the website www.mypennmedicine.com. The users can access and manage their health related records and events through the online patient portal.
- What are the services offered by www.mypennmedicine.org?
- By logging in to your account at www.mypennmedicine.org, you can review test results, medications, immunization history and other similar data, stay in touch with your physician through the chat option, manage your appointments with the doctor or the health care provider, upload health and fitness data even from the Apple Health or similar apps to self-track the improvements, view and pay your bills and access your family’s health information.
- Do My Penn Medicine cost for its services?
- The My Penn Medicine does not cost anything and is available for free. The services available at www.mypennmedicine.org are available for free to access by the registered users.
- What is an activation code? What should I do if I have a problem with my activation code at www.mypennmedicine.org?
- An activation code is a unique code given to the users who are willing to register their account at www.mypennmedicine.com. If you have any problem with your activation code, please contact the My Penn Medicine customer service at 866 – 614 – 7606.
- How can I change my address and phone number at www.mypennmedicine.org?
- If you want to change your address and contact number at My Penn Medicine patient portal, log in to your account at www.mypennmedicine.org and go to “My Profile” option. There you can change your personal details like address, contact number etc.